Connect with us

Entertainment

Former Dolphins linebacker Xavien Howard sued for sending explicit photos as ‘revenge’ a year after he allegedly impregnated four women at once

Published

on

Xavien Howard, the previous Miami Dolphins star who made headlines in 2023 for allegedly impregnating four women at the identical time, is back within the news for two incidents involving women he was involved with during two years.

According to Local 10, a woman in a relationship with Howard claims that he recorded videos of him and her performing sexual acts after which shared them with others without her consent. Then, in line with A lawsuit filed On June 6, in Broward County, Florida, District Court, she claims Howard shared them together with her son, who was a minor at the time.

The woman’s son is listed as John Doe within the lawsuit.

According to the lady, when she became pregnant, Howard demanded that she have an abortion. But when she refused, her lawyers say Howard went on the “warpath” against her. According to the lawsuit, one in all the “forms of revenge” in September 2022 was sending sexually explicit text messages to her son, John Doe, that were intended to cause “significant emotional distress.”

The case files show that Howard only knew her kid’s cellular phone numbers because the lady “would send him text messages through her children’s phones if her own phone’s battery died.” But at any time when her phone began working again, she let Howard know. The mother also deleted messages between her and Howard from her kid’s phones.

Xavien Howard sued for texting boys photos of his mom
A brand new lawsuit alleges that former Miami Dolphins linebacker Xavien Howard sent explicit videos of a woman to his son. (Photo / s: @iamxavienhoward/Instagram)

When Howard sent explicit content to the lady’s son, the mother thought she had deleted it. However, when John Doe served his sentence and was unable to make use of his phone, he logged into his iCloud account from a friend’s phone and discovered that the sexually explicit material had been backed up after it was initially deleted from his phone by his mother.

“This behavior is disgusting, especially sending this to a child,” attorney Adriana Alcalde told the Miami Herald.

Mother requests that the John Doe lawsuit be added to the file existing in May 2023 lawsuit through which a woman listed as Jane Doe claims she and Howard were “engaged in a sexual relationship” at one point, but when she rejects it, accuses him of distributing “sexually explicit photos and videos without her consent.”

Jane Doe claims that in 2022, she received a DM on Instagram from someone who stated that they had “several sexually explicit videos” from Howard showing him having sex with various women. Jane Doe has requested that her content be sent to find out whether she is within the photos or videos. Court records show that after confirming she appeared in a number of the clips, Jane Doe contacted Howard to seek out out why he had shared the footage. Howard is accused of sending the videos to “drive her crazy because she didn’t want to have sex with him,” court documents say.

“We know that (Howard) sent these photos to various people, but we don’t know how many people he sent them to,” says Alcalde, Jane Doe’s attorney. “Some of these videos were recorded with her consent, others without her consent, but she never consented to any of them being distributed.”

Jane Doe filed suit after sending a stop and desist letter to Howard in October 2022, but to no avail.

Howard’s attorney attempted to dismiss the case against the NFL star on the grounds that Jane Doe had a prior felony arrest record, but on January 29, the court denied the motion to dismiss the case.

As of 2013, 46 states and Washington, D.C., have passed laws to forestall revenge porn. The latest lawsuit against Howard cites that the NFL star has a “similar pattern of conduct” in relation to engaging “through intimidation and force.”

It is now as much as Judge Keathan Frink to make a decision whether the John Doe lawsuit shall be added to the Jane Doe lawsuit.

In September 2023, a woman named Denisha Owens got here forward claiming to be the mother of Howard’s fifth child, a daughter named Xara Howard, after one other woman exposed the skilled soccer player for allegedly impregnating four other women at the identical time. The paternity of the five children has not been publicly confirmed. However, Howard has three children together with his ex-girlfriend Keeli Long: Ava, 8, Skylar, 6, and a 4-year-old boy named Xavien Jr.

This article was originally published on : atlantablackstar.com
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

NBA draft prospect Terrence Shannon Jr. found not guilty of rape

Published

on

By

Former Illinois standout Terrence Shannon Jr., a possible first-round NBA draft prospect, was found not guilty on a rape charge Thursday after a jury in Douglas County, Kansas, spent lower than two hours reaching a verdict.

Shannon, 23, was accused of committing sexual assault last September while visiting Kansas for a football game between the Illini and Jayhawks. He was charged with rape or an alternate count of sexual battery, which led to a six-game suspension; a federal judge later reinstated him, finding his civil rights had been violated.

Shannon testified that on September 8, 2023, he joined two roommates and several other Kansas players at a bar, but only had just a few drinks and remembered every thing that happened that night. Shannon said he didn’t learn concerning the rape accusation until weeks later and that he never saw the 18-year-old woman accusing him until the case began.

The woman told police she was on the bar when a person she later identified as Shannon grabbed her buttocks and reached under her skirt to the touch her. The woman claimed the bar was crowded and she or he couldn’t move.

Shannon testified that a lady near him had been raped and he would never treat one other woman the identical way.

University of Illinois basketball standout Terrence Shannon Jr. demonstrates his wingspan while testifying during his rape trial, Thursday, June 13, 2024, in Lawrence, Kan. (Chris Conde/The Lawrence Journal-World via AP)

Shannon’s lawyers called the allegations a “blind prosecution” and questioned the lady’s motives. They also criticized Douglas County prosecutors for his or her lack of evidence and Detective Lawrence for the thoroughness of the investigation.

Many scouts were closely monitoring the matter ahead of the NBA draft, scheduled for June 26-27.

The 6-foot-7 Shannon, who can play as some extent guard and shooting guard, played five seasons at Illinois. He was at his best last season, averaging 23 points for a team that reached the Elite Eight before losing to eventual national champion UConn.

Shannon was named first-team All-Big Ten and third-team All-American by The Associated Press.

Featured Stories

This article was originally published on : thegrio.com
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Jodie Turner-Smith shares shocking reaction to Lupita Nyong’o’s public date with Turner-Smith’s ex Joshua Jackson, a month after she filed for divorce

Published

on

By

Jodie Turner-Smith, who split from actor Joshua Jackson after 4 years of marriage, recently shared her thoughts on the “Dawson’s Creek” alum’s budding romance with Lupita Nyong’o.

Turner-Smith, who filed for divorce from Jackson in September 2023, citing irreconcilable differences, says Cut that the couple split up as a results of them going “different paths,” but Jackson didn’t stay single for long. On October 18, Jackson was seen chilling with Lupita Nyong’o on the Janelle Monáe concert in Inglewood, California. The next day, Nyong’o announced on Instagram that she and her boyfriend, former ESPN commentator Selema Masekela, had broken up. Since then, Nyong’o and the “Queen & Slim” star’s estranged husband have been seen in public quite a few times.

After announcing their split, Nyong’o received an outpouring of support from fans and celebrities. Among the thoughtful messages was a comment by Marlon Wayans that read: “Trust God. He wants better for you. All lessons are a blessing, especially the painful ones. This too shall pass. The warmest of hugs. Be kind to yourself as you heal.”

He continued: “Every time I break up, I say, ‘I’m lucky, I CAN love again. I missed you. Make love, woman.

Jodie Turner Smith reacts to Lupita Nyong'o dating her ex-husband Joshua Jackson
Jodie Turner-Smith (right) recently had a surprising reaction to Lupita Nyong’o and Turner-Smith’s former partner Joshua Jackson emerging as a couple (left) a month after Turner-Smith filed for divorce last September. (Photos: @lupitanyongo/Instagram, @vancityjax/Instagram)

However, while stars like Wayans, Gabrielle Union, Ava DuVernay and Niecy Nash rallied behind Nyong’o, Turner-Smith remained relatively quiet about her personal life for essentially the most part. During a recent sit-down with The Cut, the actress was asked if she found it “weird” that her estranged husband was so quick to go public on a date.

“They were fine,” she said of her ex-husband dating Nyong’o. “We need happiness to co-parent peacefully. I’m trying to get us to the level of Gwyneth and Chris Martin. I really hope they are happy and that it benefits us as a family.”

As the primary couple navigates motherhood to their 4-year-old daughter, Juno, Turner-Smith said she’s willing to take steps forward to ensure her baby’s comfort.

“I just have to do everything I can to make sure Juno wins,” she emphasized, “and can peacefully co-parent with someone I once loved very, very much.”

This is not the primary time Turner-Smith has spoken out about her divorce. As she said in February 2024 interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine: “Sometimes the things we really want to work on just don’t work, and that’s okay.”

“The most important thing is that you choose what is healthiest for you and your family, and certainly for your children,” she continued.

The actress added: “The bravest thing in the world is to recognize when something isn’t working and take action. I always want to set this example for my daughter. The most important takeaway is that it’s about as much love and joy as ever. It’s just about taking a step forward towards a better life for everyone involved.”

As for Nyong’o, it looks like her recent relationship with Jackson continues to be going strong. They were each seen PDA packing in March in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, celebrating his birthday.

This article was originally published on : atlantablackstar.com
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Sean “Diddy” Combs returns the key to New York

Published

on

By

NEW YORK (AP) – Sean “Diddy” Combs turned in his key to New York City at the request of Mayor Eric Adams in response to the release of a video showing the music mogul attacking R&B singer Cassie, officials said Saturday.

The mayor’s office said Combs returned the key after Adams sent letters to the musician’s offices in New York and California on June 4, canceling the key and asking for it to be sent back to City Hall. The city received the key on June 10.

In his letter, Adams said he was “deeply concerned” by the attack, adding: “I strongly condemn these actions and stand in solidarity with all victims of domestic and gender-based violence.”

Combs’ profession was interrupted by multiple sexual abuse allegations, in addition to a federal sex trafficking investigation that led to raids on Combs’ residences in Los Angeles and Miami.

In May, CNN aired surveillance video showing Combs attacking Cassie in a Los Angeles hotel hallway in 2016. Combs said he was “truly sorry” for the attack on Cassie and called his actions “inexcusable.” Cassie, whose legal name is Cassandra Ventura, sued Combs last yr, setting off a wave of increased scrutiny of Combs. The case was settled the day after it was filed.

This photo provided by the New York City Mayor’s Office shows Mayor Eric Adams (left) presenting the Key to the City to hip-hop artist Sean “Diddy” Combs in New York City’s Times Square, Friday, September 15, 2023. (New York City Mayor’s Office/Caroline Rubinstein-Willis via via AP)

Adams presented Combs with the key during last yr’s ceremony, which coincided with the release of the latest album.

This month, Howard University rescinded an honorary doctorate degree awarded to Combs and ended a scholarship program named after him after the release of a video featuring Cassie.

Combs, founding father of Bad Boy Records, is considered one of the most influential hip-hop producers and executives of the last thirty years, turning musical success right into a business empire.

An email sent to a Combs representative listed online was not immediately returned.

Featured Stories

This article was originally published on : thegrio.com
Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending